By EOS Worldwide
Typically, visionaries hold titles like company founder, president, or CEO.
- Creative problem solver
- Are strategic thinkers
- Inspire people
- Have a pulse on the industry
- Always see the big picture
You get the idea!
A visionary tends to be a great leader with lots of big ideas, is a relationship builder and salesperson, and tends to operate more on emotion.
The book Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Waters explores the role of the visionary in-depth and says, “If you are a visionary, you are one of only 3% of the population that create two-thirds of the new jobs in our economy.”
Now, more than ever, the world needs visionary entrepreneurs – they’re the ones that will solve our current problems and pull us all forward.
But they can’t do it alone.
WHAT DOES A VISIONARY NEED TO SUCCEED?
Unfortunately, a visionary can create chaos, has limited patience for details, gets distracted by shiny stuff, and wants to implement every single one of his or her ideas immediately.
In order to get ‘unstuck’ and realize progress, all visionaries need an integrator.
An Integrator is a person who thrives on putting systems and processes in place to bring order to the chaos.
He or she is:
- Good at planning and organizing
- The “glue” holding everything together
- The harness on the visionary’s ideas
- An effective conflict manager
Together, the visionary and integrator form a Dynamic Duo, balancing each other and holding each other accountable.
If you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a visionary, don’t run from it! Instead, know-thyself, be free and embrace your big ideas.
- Download a free chapter of the book Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More Of What You Want From Your Business.
- Take the Rocket Fuel Assessment to find out if you’re a Visionary or an Integrator. The Rocket Fuel Assessment was created by EOS Founder Gino Wickman and EOS Certified Implementer Mark C. Winters to help create the most powerful Visionary/Integrator duos on the planet.
- Download a copy of the EOS Accountability Chart from the EOS Toolbox™ to help you discover the right structure for your company.
- Order What The Heck Is EOS? for every employee in your company. Save 50% off the retail price when you order 20+ hardcover copies of the book from our publisher.